- Register online on degree college admissions portal mum.digitaluniversity.ac and enter all details required as per the XIIth marksheet of the student for each college and each course being applied for.
They have take printouts of the SUBMISSION COPY and the STUDENT COPY for each college and each course being applied for.
The SUBMISSION COPY has to be attached to the relevant Admission Form of specific college and specific course and the STUDENT COPY is to be retained by the student.
- Fill the admission form completely. Incomplete form or form without phone no. address etc. will not be accepted.
- Affix one passport size photograph (photo taken on or after 1st April 2016), and attach two same passport size photographs to the admission form.
- Attach the certificates as mentioned below at the time of Submission of Admission Form –
a) The SUBMISSION COPY for Bachelor of Mass Media in Wilson College
b) Xerox copy of the XII th Marksheet
c) Xerox copy of Christian Minority status or Xerox copy of Reserved Category Certificate.
- Attach the certificates as mentioned below at the time of Admission –
a) The Original Certificates :
i) XII th Marksheet
ii) XII th Leaving Certificate
iii) XII th Passing Certificate (if available)
b) The Xerox copies:
i) X th Marksheet
ii) X th Passing Certificate
iii) XII th Marksheet
iv) XII th Leaving Certificate
v) XII th Passing Certificate ( if available)
c) Students other than Maharashtra State Board ((i.e. ICSE / ISC / CBSE / International Boards / Other State Boards etc)) to attach –
i. Original Migration Certificate & Xerox Copy
ii. Original Transfer Certificate & Xerox Copy
Please Note: The original Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate once submitted is a permanent record, which remains with the College. Students should keep sufficient number of attested copies of the same with them for other purposes. All admissions are valid for one academic year and to be renewed each year by fresh application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year of study.
Enrollment & Eligibility
A) Students who have passed XII th from Maharashtra State Board have to fill up enrollment form in the month of August.
B) Students who passed XII th from other than Maharashtra State Board (i.e. ICSE / ISC / CBSE / International Boards / Other State Boards etc) will have to fill in provisional eligibility form in the office before payment of fees.