Inhouse and Minority admission for (F.Y.B.A. / F.Y.B.Sc. – General) (As per the University Circular No. Aff/ Recog. I/ Admission/ (2018 – 2019)/11/ of 2018 dated 5th June 2018) will take place from Wednesday 13th June 2018 to Monday 18th June 2018 (on all working days) in College Hall from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Copy of the Wilson College form/ attendance undertaking/ univ registration form (MKCL) of Wilson College duly signed
- Students of Maharashtra Board:
- Original XII Mark-sheet + 2 photocopies (self-attested)
- Original Leaving Certificate (LC) + 2 photocopies (self-attested)
- Students of Other Boards:
- Online Mark sheet/Grade sheet (Original + 2 photocopies) (self-attested)
- Transfer Certificate Original ) + 1 photocopy (self-attested)
- Migration Certificate (Original ) + 1 photocopy (self-attested)
- Passing Certificate (Original ) + 1 photocopy (self-attested)
- Copy of the X Mark sheet (For all students)
- Copy of the Caste Certificate for Reserved category students
- Baptism certificate for Minority students
- LD/Dyslexic/Physically Challenged/Visually Challenged/other category students are required to submit documentary proof of the same.
- Proof of Residential Address (Copy of Aadhar Card) is compulsory. Copy of the Electricity or Phone Bill in case residential address is different
- Two passport size Photographs.
- Immediate online payment is mandatory.
STUDENT MUST BE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
Admission remains provisional until all documents and an acknowledgement of payment of fees is submitted
- Students of foreign nationality (holding foreign passport): refer university circular No. REG/ICC/2017 – 18/5.
- And NRI students with Indian Passport can seek admission as Indian student.
- Admission will be purely on the basis of merit and no external/outside influence will be entertained.
- Subject combinations will be granted as per the merit and availability of seats.