Description: The canteen was painted and refurbished in 2017. It has a good infrastructure and the menu is economically viable. There is an atmosphere of camaraderie in the canteen as students & staffs break bread there.
Canteen timings: 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Agenda – Mentoring system facilitates the process of giving support and guidance to students/mentees. At the beginning of the academic year, all students are allotted a mentor, who is usually a teacher they meet often in the class or laboratory. Mentoring happens at individual as well as group level.
Mentoring provides information, guidance and encouragement to students, nurturing their aspirations. It involves the provision of career, social and emotional support to students. Mentoring focuses and motivates students toward achieving academic/career goals.
Members of the Committee –
1. Prof Rashna Patel, Co-convener.
2. Dr Sujata Patil, Co-convener
3. Dr Abhishek Chris
4. Dr Heena Shaikh
5. Aswatti Nair
1. Icebreaking session between mentor and mentees.
2. Sessions for first year students to inform them about examination system, students’ mutual aid facility and general information about college.
3. Screening of the films
4. Sessions with Councillor on different topics such as Time management, Personality traits, Handling peer pressure, Note-making.
5. Session on Career guidance
6. Personal Councilling
7. Interaction with parents when essential.
8. Remedial teaching
9. Guest Lectures
John Wilson Education Society's Wilson College has a long standing history. Founded by Dr. John Wilson, the founder of Bombay University, in the year 1832. Wilson College has a NAAC "A" Accreditation since 2005.
Planning & Administration
Office of the Chancellor
WILSON COLLEGE, CHOWPATTY SEAFACE ROAD, MUMBAI-400 007info@ wilsoncollege.edu | email@example.com